The perfect pen display tablet for your presentation and process management needs. The PL-900 combines patented WACOM pen technology with a 19" monitor at SXGA resolution (1,280 x 1,024 pixels). The screen surface is anti-glare and the PL-900 supports analogue or digital output to projectors and displays.
The PL-900 is targeted at non-graphical markets and makes the ideal tool for presentation or process control tasks. It features a 19" screen at SXGA resolution (1,280 x 1,024 pixels) and its visual quality is enhanced by a wide viewing angle and the screen's anti-glare finish, making it comfortable to use, even over long periods of time. It provides advanced video capabilities with the inclusion of DVI-I input and DVI-I output. This means that either an analogue or digital video source can be used. It now also supports analogue or digital output to projectors and displays, so there is no need for an additional DVI-splitter.
The display can be inclined smoothly from 18º to 73º on its stand, to suit the needs of the user. The tip of the PL pen features 512 pressure levels and is compatible with most Tablet PC models.
The built-in video scaler re-formats DVI signals that are in wide-screen (16:10) mode, thus squeezed images are a thing of the past on the PL-900.
Because of the direct input to projectors and displays, the PL-900 is ideally suited for use in presentations. In combination with a video projector, the interactive pen display can be used in the same way as a traditional overhead projector, only digitally. Updating or commenting during the presentation results in lively interaction between the presenter and the audience. All handwritten changes can be directly saved in the documents.
High precision for process management
Working directly on the screen with the pen enables an increased degree of control and accuracy. The PL-900 is therefore ideal for process management tasks, e.g. in digital sound mixing.
- Screen Type: a-Si TFT active matrix LCD
- Diagonal: 48.2 cm (19.0 inches)
- Display Area: 378.3 x 303.1 mm
- Resolution: SXGA (1,280 x 1,024 pixels)
- Pixel pitch: 0.29 x 0.29 mm
- Colour Depth: 16,7 million colours
- Brightness: 270 cd/m2 (typical)
- Contrast ratio: 1,300:1 (typical)
- Backlight life: 40,000 hours
- Viewing Angle: 178° horizontal, 178° vertical
- Stand Inclines: 18° to 73° from horizontal
- Interface: DVI & VGA
- Weight: approx. 7050 grams
- Dimensions: 452 x 398 x 56 mm
- Active Area: 378 x 303 mm
- Tools: Pen
- Resolution: 2540 dpi (1000 lines/cm)
- Abs. accuracy: ± 0.5 mm
- Pressure Levels: 512
- Max. distance: 5 mm
- Max. pen tilt: n.a.
- Tilt Accuracy: n.a.
- Sample rate: 133 points/sec.
- ToolID: true
- QuickPoint: false
- PenStand: false
- Interface: USB
- Power supply: 12V adapter
- Power usage: 37 Watt
- PL-900 Interactive Pen Display
- PL-900 Pen
- USB 2.0 Cable
- DVI-I/DVI-I cable
- DVI-I/VGA cable
- Power-Adaptor with two cables (i.e. one for EU, one for UK)
- Installation Guide and User's Manual (in English, German, and French)
- Driver CD-ROM (driver in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch etc.)
This product is no longer sold.