The PL-710 combines the patented WACOM pen technology and a 17-inch, SXGA monitor in one package. With the pressure-sensitive and ergonomic WACOM pen, you can work just like you can with pen and paper, so that you can work more intuitively and quicker in all sorts of applications. Simple to connect to your PC or laptop just using the USB and DVI/VGA interfaces. Plus, the anti-reflective surface and wide viewing angle make this tablet a joy to use.
Advantages and Properties of the PL-710
- Work naturally and the intuitive way - directly on your screen
- Using WACOM's patented, pressure-sensitive pen, you can work just as easily as you can on paper
- The environment of the future - adjustable and space-saving, the PL-710 encourages productivity and creativity
- Offers OS flexibility - compatible with all current operating systems (Windows, Mac OS and SGI/SUN)
- Offers connection flexibility - can connect to DVI (digital) or VGA (analogue)
- The PL-710 can be connected up to a portable PC
- High productivity - with the PL-710, you're working directly on your screen: easier, faster and better in all your applications
- More productivity - because working working directly on the screen is so natural, you can be more creative
- Presentations and Training - The PL-710 is the perfect tool for effective modern presentations - point and comment directly on the screen of the projector
- Video and audio - The PL-710 offers complete interactivity. Compose, adapt and check with ease - work those controls, sliders and buttons significantly faster than with a mouse
- Design - Give your designs and plans more personality and do it faster and more naturally
If you have a question or want to know whether the Cintiq is suitable for your application, feel free to contact us.
We are specialists in WACOM tablets and can answer nearly all your questions.